Haaren, January 23, 2023 – Today, we launch our newest partnership with InnoVein. The partnership will allow for better access to funding support in our community of innovative organisations who can often benefit from funding and subsidies in favor of their research & development activities.
“We are very glad about the partnership and think that Kadans has a great community that could really benefit from the support and services we offer,” says Rogier Teunissen, Innovation Consultant at InnoVein.
InnoVein is more than a funding consultancy. They are true innovators and translate ideas into promising subsidy applications. As innovation consultants, they have over twenty years of experience in mediating between the innovative business community and various governments. They offer support in initiating, applying for and coordinating subsidy projects. InnoVein does this completely no-win-no-pay on the basis of an interesting success fee scale. In this way, they make it easy for organisations to obtain subsidies.
Kadans tenants will have access to exclusive benefits and services from InnoVein. These benefits include:
- Discount on the success fee scale.
- Free administration feedback round for WBSO audits. Also for companies that apply for WBSO independently or with another intermediary.
- Free subsidiary scan focused on innovative, international and sustainable business worth €1,500.
- In collaboration with ZaZ-ventures, InnoVein determines whether to offer one of the following trajectories for European subsidy schemes on a no-win-no-pay basis:
- European Innovation Council (EIC).
- Pathfinder European Innovation Council (EIC).
- Transition European Innovation Council (EIC) Accelerator.
“We think with this partnership, our tenants have additional opportunities to obtain subsidies with which they can boost their innovative products and services. InnoVein provides great financial benefits that combined with their expertise in funding support will give our tenants more options for success,” says Tom Straeter, Ecosystem Manager at Kadans Science Partner.
Do you want to make use of these benefits? Contact Elise Verschoor, Ecosystem Manager at Kadans Science Partner, for more information and possibilities.
For the full range of ecosystem partners and their benefits, visit our partner page.