- Sort by Default Order
- London Innovation Centre provides opportunities for early-stage Life science, biology and pharma organisations to gather, create and innovate in Canary Wharf’s thriving ecosystem.The London Innovation Centre is located in the so-called ‘Golden Triangle’ of London, Oxford and Cambridge, This is one of the world’s leading concentrations of companies and research institutes in biotechnology and life sciences.The Innovation Centre will be open and ready for occupation in Q2 2023.
- The Merkhuis is the business centre for innovative companies active in various creative disciplines. The building contributes to knowledge sharing, synergy and communication. A building with a beating heart, the floors in the Merkhuis have a gross floor area of 1.280 m2, which is unique within Breda’s multitenant offering.
Want to rent an office?The floors in the Merkhuis have an industrial look and feel. The spaces are flexible, meaning that a quarter, half, three-quarter or full floor can be rented. Each quarter has its own entrance, making these combinations easily possible. Within the space, as a client, you can roll out your own creative concept ranging from a traditional layout to an activity-based work environment or your own creative and inspiring concept.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in the Merkhuis? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Teun Lebbink at +31 (0)610731043 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the Triple O Campus in Breda? Click here.
- Merlin Place, Located in the Cambridge North Cluster, provides 138,000 sq. ft (GIA) of premium purpose-built laboratory space & office accommodation comprising CL2 wet labs (with extract to atmosphere provision) and offices arranged over 6 storeys.Due to be delivered in 2026, Kadans can provide fully fitted lab and office space bespoke to a company’s, such as companies in the health and life sciences sector, requirements or deliver to a CAT A finish.A landmark building at the northern gateway to the city, the development creates critical additional space in the globally renowned scientific supercluster of Cambridge. It offers a stimulating environment and access for research-based businesses and knowledge intensive organisations, including life sciences businesses, to innovate and collaborate.
Want to rent laboratory space or office space?Kadans Science Partner offers your company the opportunity to create bespoke laboratory and office space at Merlin Place. As a tenant, you will have access to Kadans’ experts who will bring their extensive knowledge to the design and delivery of your new lab space or office space.
- Meulensteen House of Robotics is an incubator, especially for robotics start-ups. Here, start-ups can work together on their new innovations in robotics and get all the space they need to test them. By working together and sharing facilities, an entrepreneurial atmosphere is created, which contributes to the innovative character of both Meulensteen House of Robotics and the TU/e Campus.
Want to rent office space?Meulensteen House of Robotics is the ideal place for start-ups in the high-tech industry, especially those active in the robotics sector. Because of its location on the TU/e Campus, your organisation will be surrounded by students and other entrepreneurs who work on different high-tech topics daily. The campus ecosystem, as well as Kadans’, also offers you access to different partners that can help your organisation flourish.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities at Meulensteen House of Robotics? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Jens van den Bongard at +31 682464167 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the TU/e Campus in Eindhoven? Click here.
- Monarch House is located on the Abingdon Science Park, in the heart of the Science Vale. Located close to the University of Oxford, it is an ideal place for companies focusing on innovation within the life sciences or technology sector.Available for occupation late 2023, Monarch House provides 10,183 sq ft of highly adaptable laboratory and office space across the full two storeys of a prominent, detached building.
Want to rent laboratory space or office space?Monarch House provides 5,120 sq ft of laboratory space and 5,063 sq ft of first floor office space, available for occupation in late 2023.These fully fitted laboratory and office spaces have open plan, adaptable floorplates. Kadans' in-house design team can support you in designing and delivering your new laboratory for your research.Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces on Abingdon Science Park? Click here.
- One North Quay is an upcoming, state-of-the-art health and life sciences development, located at the heart of the Canary Wharf Life Sciences district. Ready for occupation in 2026, the 23-storey, 823,000 sq ft tower will set a benchmark in the development of life sciences laboratories and workspace, creating a first of its kind vertical campus, which will be Europe’s largest and most technologically advanced life science facility.The community-focused design is set to encourage collaboration and innovation by creating a stack of neighbourhoods with the ability to create interconnecting communal spaces. This stacking arrangement provides ultimate flexibility in tenant scale, arrangement, and expansion without losing the sense of being part of an exciting, collaborative environment.
Want to rent office or lab space?One North Quay provides enhanced fresh air, power, data and ceiling heights along with dedicated clinical and chemical waste facilities, multiple goods lifts with oxygen monitors, freezer farms and specialised receiving and storage areas for hazardous, clinical and chemical goods. The building’s central service provision will include Nitrogen (gaseous & liquid), CO2 and compressed air.One North Quay represents the first phase of the creation of a world-leading centre for health and life sciences. An outline planning consent has already been secured for the wider scheme on the currently undeveloped 3.5 hectare site, which is located adjacent to the new Elizabeth Line, with the capacity to deliver 3.5 million sq ft of laboratory and affiliated space.Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces in Canary Wharf London? Click here.
- The Pakhuis is a modern business building with a unique character. It is approximately 2,000 m² in size and was completed in 2014. The Pakhuis is equipped with modern facilities that perfectly meet the needs of the modern, creative entrepreneur. With modern meeting facilities and spaces developed to promote collaboration.
Want to rent office space?Are you a creative entrepreneur looking for a creative workspace? The Triple O Campus is actively working to connect the various businesses present on campus. You also tap into the larger community of the 25+ campuses where Kadans also operates. So the perfect place to locate your business.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Pakhuis?? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Teun Lebbink at +31 (0)610731043 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the Triple O Campus in Breda? Click here.
- Plus Ultra Amsterdam offers organisations the opportunity to grow in a prominent location located near the Amsterdam University Medical Centre. Plus Ultra Amsterdam is a multi-tenant building for the growth of life sciences and health-related organisations and institutes. It is an inspiring environment, where students, scientists and entrepreneurs will meet and innovation and business can flourish
Want to rent laboratory or office space?Plus Ultra Amsterdam consists of 7,368 m2 of space, of which at least 3,000 m2 is available for laboratories. Strict urban planning regulations have been used to design a compact building with efficient lettable floor areas around a facilitating core.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Plus Ultra Amsterdam? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Ewout Spronk at +31625446682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plus Ultra Groningen is the newest state-of-the-art building on the Zernike Campus in Groningen. With a wide range of office and lab spaces and meeting places, Plus Ultra Groningen facilitates the formation of a strong community of which every tenant can be a part. Research and innovation in the field of energy, technology and sustainability is the connecting force between all users.Plus Ultra’ means ‘further and further’. This name perfectly matches the building’s values. The name is a direct reference to the drive to keep innovating and improving
Want to rent laboratory space or office space?One of the strengths of a multi-tenant building is the sharing of facilities. All facilities in Plus Ultra Groningen are therefore made available to all users as much as possible. Plus Ultra Groningen also has the possibility of flexible floor layouts. This allows each tenant to create their perfect ratio of office space and lab space.The beating heart of Plus Ultra Groningen is the well-lit and central atrium. The atrium is a place where tenants and visitors can come together, enhancing the experiential quality of the building.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Plus Ultra Groningen? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Jasper Schipper at +31645479973 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on Campus Groningen? Click here.
- ‘Plus Ultra’ means “ever further,” in reference to the drive to keep innovating and improving. Kadans Science Partner also developed this building with this vision in mind. Plus Ultra II has 10,500 m² of laboratories, clean rooms, pilot plants, multifunctional research areas, meeting rooms, presentation areas and offices. This makes it a lot larger than Plus Ultra I. There is also an incubator function where support, innovation and development are central.The business centre has a transparent and flexible layout and is physically linked to Plus Ultra by a footbridge. There is room for open and closed offices, various laboratories, pilot plants and other research areas. The central stairwell containing all the shared facilities contributes to stimulating encounters between the various tenants.
Want to rent laboratory or office space?Plus Ultra II has its own parking garage with over 300 parking spaces, so tenants and visitors never have to walk far. There is also a private bicycle shed between the parking garage and the building. Naturally, both electric cars and electric bicycles have been considered as well.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Plus Ultra II? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Rik Creemers at +31 61396 8955 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on Wageningen Campus? Click here.
- Plus Ultra Leiden offers companies the opportunity to grow in a prominent location at the Leiden Bio Science Park. With its lively centre, Plus Ultra Leiden brings together a large group of enterprising companies, start-ups and knowledge institutions. In this way, we create a community that is entirely about Life Sciences & Health. Synergy, meetings, collaboration, and open innovation between companies are central to Plus Ultra Leiden.The name ‘Plus Ultra’ fits seamlessly with these values. ‘Plus Ultra’ means ‘further and further’ and is a reference to the drive to keep innovating and improving.
Rent lab or office space?Plus Ultra Leiden has about 16,000 m2 of space suitable for offices, laboratories, cleanrooms, pilot plants, conditioned rooms, multifunctional research rooms and techno halls. In addition, there are also meeting rooms and presentation rooms in the building. An incubator function has also been realized where support, innovation and development are central.Around the central atrium is a gallery that gives access to the freely divisible floors. Each floor is free of columns and can be flexibly divided into a combination of lab spaces and offices. In this way, Kadans helps its clients to create their ideal workplace.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Plus Ultra Leiden? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Ewout Spronk at +31 625446682, or email email@example.com.
- Plus Ultra Manchester, located on prime Upper Brook Street in the Oxford Road Innovation Corridor, provides 215,000+ sq. ft of state-of-the art purpose-built research and development accommodation for knowledge intensive businesses comprising CL2 labs and ancillary office space arranged over ground and 7 upper adaptable floors.Available in 2026, the completed development will provide a range of size configurations to suit a variety of occupiers from start-up life science companies, through to grow-on and mature organisations and will offer a vibrant location to stimulate innovation and collaboration. Typical floor plates are 35,000 sq. ft. with the ability to be divided and fitted out bespoke to a tenant’s requirements, including as a life sciences lab space.
Want to rent laboratory space or office space?Kadans Science Partner offers your company the opportunity to create bespoke laboratory and office space at Upper Brook Street. As a tenant, you will have access to Kadans Science Partner experts who will bring their extensive knowledge to the design and delivery of your new space.