- Sort by Default Order
- 4 Brandon Road is located in the Knowledge Quarter King’s Cross, adjacent to the existing 5-10 Brandon Road. Adopting a philosophy of designing “inside out” the operational strategy and technical specification drive the design evolution allowing businesses to expand and grow on the site.
Want to rent laboratory or office space?4 Brandon Road will be designed to allow maximum access to servicing with flexible internal layouts arranged over a regular 7.2 grid. The building will be arranged over 5 floors with an additional basement and roof plant, the top floor also has a roof terrace. Each floor will be between 7,000 and 9.000 sq ft.Works will commence in Q1 2024, the building is expected to be completed in Q4 2025Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces in the Knowledge Quarter King's Cross? Click here.
- 5 – 10 Brandon Road, located in King’s Cross, London, will be the newest high-specification office & laboratory building in the world-famous Knowledge Quarter.Kadans are developing a new mixed-use scheme of 114,000 sq ft which will include high quality pilot plant, laboratories, and office accommodation. The new building will be completed in Q2 2024.
Want to rent lab or office space?5-10 Brandon Road will see the only space in London that offers GMP manufacturing facilities alongside R&D and office space. This unique combination will allow your organisation to expand from R&D into commercialisation all under one roof.Kadans Science Partner offers your company the opportunity to create bespoke laboratory and office space at 5-10 Brandon Road. As a tenant, you will have access to Kadans’ experts who will bring their extensive knowledge to the design and delivery of your new space.Kadans have a further two ownerships within the Brandon Road Cluster which could provide further accommodation both in short term and long term. Kadans ownership includes 4 Brandon Road and 18-20 Tileyard Road.Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces in the Knowledge Quarter King’s Cross? Click here.
- 86 meters and 18 floors filled with innovation: a true landmark for Nijmegen and its surroundings. Thanks to the special 52-degree bend in the facade, 52Nijmegen forms an inviting gesture to visitors and users. 52Nijmegen offers over 25,000 m2 of rentable floor space consisting of offices, laboratories, meeting spaces, a bar and a restaurant.
Want to rent laboratory or office space?Are you looking for a larger, high-quality laboratory or office space? We have some space left in 52Nijmegen! 52Nijmegen currently houses 14 companies active in the semiconductor, high tech, customer and consultancy sectors.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in 52Nijmegen? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Jens van den Bongard at +31 682464167 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the Noviotech Campus in Nijmegen? Click here.
- The AV-Huis on the Triple O Campus in Breda is a business centre for the creative and technology sector. The AV-Huis has various facilities that an AV and media professional needs. For example, there is a sound studio and an editing room, but there are also meeting rooms available for shared use.
Want to rent office space?The AV House is home to more than 15 parties, all connected to the creative and technology industry. The emphasis here is on parties working with image, sound, games, multimedia and animation.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in the AV-huis? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Demi van Erp at +31 657294450 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the Triple O Campus in Breda? Click here.
- Barton House is a best-in-class laboratory development by Kadans Science Partner. Due to be completed in Q3 2023, Barton House will add an additional building to Abingdon Science Park.Upon completion, Barton House will provide 25,600 sq ft of purpose-built laboratory accommodation – located in the heart of this established science and technology cluster.
Tailor-made facilitiesBarton House can be offered as a Cat A product or as a fully bespoke, fitted laboratory and office accommodation. Kadans´ in-house design team can support you in designing and delivering your new laboratory.Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces at the Abingdon Science Park? Click here.
- BioPartner Center Wageningen offers office space and laboratory facilities for companies in the life sciences, agriculture and food sectors. The building’s incubator function stimulates contact and cooperation between companies. BioPartner Center offers facilities for experienced companies, but also for start-ups and scale-ups. Innovative ideas are given the opportunity to grow here. Kadans Science Partner has extensive experience in finding the right specific solutions. Because of our specialized knowledge in the field of knowledge-intensive housing we are able to offer housing that perfectly matches the needs of your company. Establishing a business in BioPartner Center does not only mean an excellent workplace and access to the science park, but also access to a large network of companies and institutions active in the life sciences, food and health sectors in the Food Valley region.
Want to rent laboratory or office space?The spaces for rent in BioPartner Center Wageningen can be arranged according to your own preferences. Units are already available from 20 m² and flexible combinations are possible. Laboratories, cleanrooms, pilot plants, climate-controlled rooms and multifunctional research areas can all be custom designed so that the facilities are fully adapted to the research activities of your organisation. Please contact us for the possibilities of accommodating your organisation.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in BioPartner Center Wageningen? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Rik Creemers on +31 61396 8955 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on Wageningen Campus? Click here.
- The Blushuis, the centrepiece of the Triple O campus and therefore the creative hotspot of the south. The Blushuis was originally used by the Breda Fire Department. Due to the construction of a new fire station directly adjacent to the Blushuis, the building became vacant in 1999. In 2006 the building was completely renovated and changed into the business center as we know it today.
Want to rent office space?The Blushuis is not just a business centre in Breda, it is a historic meeting place for entrepreneurs and companies to share knowledge and experience. That is why a wide variety of companies are located in the Blushuis, ranging from startups to established organizations.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in the Blushuis? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Demi van Erp at +31 657294450 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces in the Triple O Campus in Breda? Click here.
- Disruptor, formerly the MMP (MultiMediaPavilion) is located on the campus of the Eindhoven University of Technology: the TU/e Campus. This part of the campus accommodates various high tech companies and organizations.Disruptor offers different options for high tech startups, knowledge intensive companies and R&D organizations. Disruptor was built in 1969 as the Multimedia Pavilion and consists of two floors. The total area is 4,600 m2. The business centre on the TU/e Campus is shaped like a pavilion, with offices on the outside and meeting rooms on the inside. The first floor has a courtyard with space for meetings. Disruptor primarily houses startups working on technical innovations.
Want to rent an office space?Kadans Science Partner contributes to Disruptor’s open concept with additional services for its tenants. The building offers many opportunities for startups and growing organisations, such as flex-work spaces, large meeting rooms and classrooms. In addition, Disruptor has several office spaces, from small to large.The flex-work spaces are located on the first floor of Disruptor, in the new startup space. These spaces offer startups the opportunity to rent their own desk for as little as 3 months within an inspiring environment with access to the Kadans Community.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Disruptor? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Jens van den Bongard at +31 682464167 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the TU/e Campus in Eindhoven? Click here.
- After the successful redevelopment of Gebouw M on the Noviotech Campus, a second building was redeveloped in 2015: Gebouw A, the oldest former Philips building on the Noviotech Campus. Gebouw A has been redeveloped into a business centre containing office spaces and high-quality cleanrooms for the manufacture of high-tech products. Among others, Sencio is located in Gebouw A. Furthermore, Gebouw A is equipped with office spaces with an industrial character, where meeting and working together are central focal points.
Want to rent laboratory or office space?Would you like to rent laboratory or office space on the Noviotech Campus. Do you have questions about the possibilities of locating your organisation on the Noviotech Campus and taking advantage of all the extras Kadans offers its tenants? Contact Jens van den Bongard at +31 682464167 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the Noviotech Campus in Nijmegen? Click here.
- Kennispoort is located right on the edge of the TU/e Campus and is a landmark for anyone entering the campus from the city centre. Kadans Science Partner is working with TU/e to ensure that the use of Kennispoort continues to have an important link to the TU/e campus ecosystem. Because of its location and cooperation with the university campus, the building is ideally suited for scale-ups, and young companies on their way to maturity.Kennispoort has over 8,100 m² of offices, including a large restaurant, lobby for receiving visitors and various meeting facilities, spread over 8 floors. The NS railway station is just a few minutes walk away and over 80 parking spaces are available under the building for tenants and visitors.
Want to rent an office space?There are spaces readily available in the striking Kennispoort! Kennispoort has a prime location as the gateway to the TU/e Campus in the centre of Eindhoven. A great opportunity for knowledge-intensive companies with a link to the Eindhoven University of Technology to acquire a location on the campus. As a tenant of Kennispoort you will also have access to Kadans’s extensive network.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in Kennispoort? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Jens van den Bongard at +31 682464167 or email email@example.comDo you want to take a look at the other available spaces on the TU/e Campus in Eindhoven? Click here.
- The Kopgebouw provides a connection between companies and students. The Dordrecht Academy is located on the fourth and fifth floors. The remaining floors are reserved for companies that align with the campus profile of the Smart Campus Leerpark and have a connection to technology and innovation. This combination makes the Kopgebouw a place where education and the business world meet and strengthen each other.With its distinctive facade featuring draped theatre curtains, the Kopgebouw is a recognizable landmark at the entrance of Leerpark.
Want to rent office space?The Kopgebouw features a central atrium and a direct connection to the Duurzaamheidsfabriek on the fourth floor via a pedestrian bridge. The ground floor and the first three floors of the building are available for innovative companies and startups in the fields of sustainability, energy, new manufacturing, and innovative maritime solutions. The atrium provides space for lunch, flexible working, meetings, and celebrating successes. Additionally, there are meeting facilities available on the ground floor.Do you want to know more about the rental possibilities in the Kopgebouw? Or do you want to schedule a viewing? Contact Teun Lebbink at +31 (0)610731043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Innovation Centre provides opportunities for early-stage Life science, biology and pharma organisations to gather, create and innovate in Canary Wharf’s thriving ecosystem.The London Innovation Centre is located in the so-called ‘Golden Triangle’ of London, Oxford and Cambridge, This is one of the world’s leading concentrations of companies and research institutes in biotechnology and life sciences.The Innovation Centre will be open and ready for occupation in Q2 2023.
Shared equipment facilitiesThe Innovation Centre will provide flexible, fully serviced CL2 wet-lab laboratory spaces which can range in size from 200 sq ft to 5,000+ sq ft as well as office accommodation, ancillary meeting rooms and breakout space.The Innovation Centre also contains shared lab facilities, where leasing a single bench is also possible for organisations that don’t have a need for a big lab space yet.The Innovation Centre benefits from access to shared equipment facilities including autoclaves, glass wash, -80 freestanding freezer and on-floor LN2 storage as well as an in-house Lab Technician to support your growth.Do you want to take a look at the other available spaces in London's Canary Wharf? Click here.