Kadans Science Partner accommodates knowledge-intensive organisations in the field of innovation throughout Europe. We invest, develop and manage high-quality real estate and contribute to the success of our innovation ecosystem on campuses and science parks.
We do this with our step-by-step approach
- To determine the tenant’s needs, we organise several workshops to get an initial overview of the layout of the new space or building they require.
- After the workshop, a final floor plan is designed. A layout for laboratories and offices is developed where necessary.
- The final product of the workshops and the floor plan development is the rental proposal.
Detailed room book
- After the rental proposal a detailed room book is made. This document contains all the requirements and details about the laboratories and offices of the new facility.
- Kadans is able to combine the construction of the main structure with the fit-out phase, resulting in a more efficient process.
- After construction, the new workplaces and offices can be put into use. Kadans will remain involved to guarantee a high-quality facility.
- All tenants are part of the international Kadans community. We facilitate collaboration between parties by offering a variety of ecosystem services, such as meeting facilities and events.
With regard to real estate development and management, Kadans also focuses on area development and acquisition on campuses and science parks. We work with campus management organisations, area development organisations, government organisations, knowledge institutes (i.e. universities) and other stakeholders.
Kadans is an end investor in real estate. In practice Kadans’ integrated approach, working methods, specific knowledge and its valuable network enable it to rent out efficient, high-quality premises at a lower rent.
As a developer, Kadans works with the client to create a customised, high-quality and sustainable building. Kadans prefers to be involved from the very first moment. Delivering tailor-made solutions based on a rental contract and a schedule of requirements is the basis for this. This can be done through new builds or the purchase and adaptation or renovation of existing buildings.
Kadans employs its own project managers. They are experienced in the field of new construction and renovation of R&D environments. They focus on efficient and sustainable construction at the best price-quality ratio.
Kadans has built up a solid reputation with property financiers thanks to its long track record. Kadans is therefore able to offer financiers favourable rates and conditions. Financiers derive confidence from Kadans’ experience, knowledge and know-how.
Kadans purchases land, buildings and (tenant-specific) facilities for its tenants.
Clients rent their building or space from Kadans. Kadans’ expertise in building at the best possible price/quality ratio combined with its low financing rates results in substantially lower rents for tenants.
Each building will be managed by a Kadans manager. This manager is already involved in the construction or renovation and knows the specific wishes and requirements of the tenant or tenants.
Kadans also has its own management organisation. This guarantees that questions and malfunctions are dealt with quickly. Thanks to our specific knowledge of laboratories, among other things, we offer extra support that most real estate sectors lack.
Kadans optimises the success of its tenants by creating an environment that meets their core needs. We do this by offering so-called ecosystem services on top of our real estate solutions. These services are provided by organisations in our partner network at regional, national and international level.
Kadans contributes to the success of the innovation ecosystem on campuses and science parks by improving the conditions for innovation in collaboration with campus management organisations, government organisations and knowledge institutions (i.e. universities)